Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy)

+17
Geezerman
GaryDainton
Mence
RetiredMike
Nipponrookie
Mr Hirakawa
Ace
kpnuts
hotrodmax
Skid
dublin boy
harron68
disabled modeler
Speed Racer 65
KatsZenJammer
Shelby
A5h
21 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Empty Re: Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy)

Post by GaryDainton Sun 07 Apr 2019, 9:23 pm

I doubt I could ever be disappointed with anything relating to this build Kats, I will remain patient and enjoy the progress. Sterling work my friend, and all the very best to you and your lady. Enjoy whatever you have planned. Some things are more important than scale modelling, not many, but some.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Empty Re: Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy)

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 13 Apr 2019, 6:00 pm

Gary, thanks for the kind comments, as always.  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019

Well the week went well with some excursions and such - here's some photos of the work that did occur from time to time. Again, not a lot of progress but progress nonetheless.

The shroud parts find their way into the booth. Here's the flywheel shroud halves and the drive belt shroud face plate with a base coat of Tamiya acrylic hull red.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo324

Then some transparent bright red for the next layer. This is following the established pattern for the burgundy-ish colour planned for the main parts.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo325

The drive belt shroud halves get the same treatment.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo326

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo327

And getting down to the last bits - rear fender bolts, fill caps for the tanks and the valves.  All were base coated with matte black.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo328

Colour coat of Alclad pale gold - after this will be the same sort of pattern as all the other bitty bits (clear matte, dirtying, clear matte, more dirtying, etc.).
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo329

After all this time I have a sense of disbelief that the progress has reached this point.

Having said that, what comes next is the impending arrival of the 5th anniversary of the grand stupidity which is this build, lol. Though the 'feature' parts still have to be painted there is enough 'in the can' now that I can no longer deny that I should begin assembling the beast. So the plan is to do just that but in a controlled and baby steps manner in order to start getting the overall picture of what this thing is going to look like and how it works with the dio base also in progress.

It would be too much to hope that I could complete the Steamcycle portion by the 5th anniversary date, but it should make for a grand Big Test Fit series of photos at the end of May.

Nothing exceeds like excess.
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sun 14 Apr 2019, 9:00 am

The devil is in the detail and this is a devilishly great build Kats, in a way I will be sorry to see it end. Having said that I cant wit to see it complete and on the base. Very much looking forward to the test fit pic's.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hirakawa Sun 14 Apr 2019, 10:31 am

Outstanding detailing as usual Mr Katz.
Mr Hirakawa
Mr Hirakawa
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by RetiredMike Sun 14 Apr 2019, 3:47 pm

Great work, Katz.

I find myself going through the pages of this thread often to study your techniques of 'clean' aging of antique pieces. Many good hints and tips here. Thanks so much.
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Apr 2019, 11:30 pm

Wholly crap Katz! This is just utterly amazing, I can't wait to see this once it's all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 20 Apr 2019, 12:08 am

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, fellows. Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019  And thanks for the continued interest in this absurdly extended project ... good lord it's been going on forever ...

The Console assembled. This was one of those rare times when the image in the mind's eye translated to reality more or less exactly. I hope this doesn't jinx me.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo330
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo331

The bits after some detailing.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo332

The drive belt shroud with PE exposed and details painted.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo333

Flywheel shroud with PE exposed and details painted.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo334

The fill caps at the 'done for now' stage.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo335

The valves for the tanks.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo336

Flywheel shroud, done for now test fit. I neglected to document painting the little chain but it took acrylic paint and clear coat very nicely. The second photo shows the colour better.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo337
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo338

Drive belt shroud, done for now test fit.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo339

A bit of mask edge painting to do, just to insure that hair thin lines of white aren't there after final assembly.

And that means that the front and rear fenders and the tanks get mounted onto painting rigs on their way to the booth. Finally, lol.

And after that, the front and rear lamps.  And after that ...

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Apr 2019, 12:28 am

When exactly was the start year on this? I am thinking it's been about 3-4yrs. I know I've been in three different houses since you started this epic WIP.

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sat 20 Apr 2019, 7:51 am

Simply stunning work, the gauges are amazing. did I hear mention of fenders and tanks?
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sun 28 Apr 2019, 3:30 am

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, dudes  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019

Curt - The unofficial start date is May 29, 2014 - the 5 year anniversary looms *insert scary organ music*
Gary - I believe you heard correctly ...

And finally the 'body parts' find their way into the booth.  The front fender is being done with the sleeve on because there was no way to do it otherwise, so there will be some consideration of when to emplace the scrollwork on the rear fender during the process. This is in order to maintain continuity between the two. Tamiya hull red was used for the primer - multiple coats until the desired saturation was achieved.  Also this was where the process started taking longer as I got more finicky.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo340

Step two in the process, Vallejo fire red matte, many thin coats until desired saturation, leave to cure overnight at a minimum.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo341

The combo tank with Tamiya hull red. The plan for this is to differentiate between the fuel tank in front and the water tank behind.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo342

After fire red is applied but only on the water tank portion. The plan is to continue to develop the main colour as usual until it's time to vary the fuel tank more, if needed. I'm thinking that skipping the one colour layer will alter the fuel tank's tone enough that I won't need to throw in something else to distinguish it.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo343

The main water tank with hull red.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo344

And with fire red. Extra finickiness was needed to ensure proper paint saturation through the brass detail branches.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo345

While the parts cure I can consider if there will be a coat of clear matte at this point or if the next colour layer gets added first. As mentioned these parts are taking longer to process due to the added time for in-between coat sanding (with 2000 to 4000 grit sanding film) to try and get a good surface. Having said that, this will likely end up being a 'dirty' paint scheme to help hide all the flaws from dust, overspray and handling incorrectly. Small details I can do, large patches of smooth paint, not so much, lol.

And the limitations of the venting system I kludged together are becoming apparent, great for smaller AB work, has trouble with extended spray times. However, it is workable as long as I don't mind going through lots of filters.

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sun 28 Apr 2019, 10:52 am

I think the finish is superb Kats. The colours are spot on too. Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 1705482731
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Sun 28 Apr 2019, 11:43 am

Stunning work....wow..! Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 2056302049

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 04 May 2019, 11:39 pm

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, guys  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019

Proceeding with the colour layers - next comes transparent deep red, again shot in multiple thin coats. Balancing the colours across the parts has been important throughout the process but now it becomes a priority.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo346

Then transparent alizarin crimson, again multiple thin coats.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo347

And then came about four hours of careful scraping of the front fender ironwork, an hour 'cleaning' the rear fender ironworks to roughly match the front, emplace the rear fender bits and affix with gap filling CA.  Next comes clear matte followed by further shading.  First photo is front view and then rear view.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo348
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo349

The combo tank gets an overall coating of transparent deep red but here the secondary water tank portion gets saturated to match the rest while the fuel tank only got one coat.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo350

The secondary water tank after transparent alizarin crimson but the fuel tank didn't get any to further set its tone apart.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo351

Metal embellishments exposed (about 2 hours) and hand painting of details. Next is some initial spot dirty-ing, clear matte and more dirtying/shading.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo352

Main water tank after transparent deep red.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo353

Then transparent alizarin crimson.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo354

And after 2.5 hours of careful scraping and some hand painting of small bits. Same as the other tank, next comes spot dirtying then clear matte, etc.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo355

The sense of imminent completion is hovering nearby, though the head and tail lamps still loom. It is now approx. 25 days to the 5th anniversary and though it would be nice I doubt I will be able to power through the rest of the painting in that time. My hope is to have the fenders and tanks ready for the anniversary photos and ... it won't be a Big Test Fit but rather Final Assembly as stuff gets glued and attached for real. It feels weird to be thinking in these terms.

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sun 05 May 2019, 1:19 pm

Absolutely fantastic Kats, brilliant progress and top drawer quality work.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 May 2019, 1:48 pm

Words escape me Kats. Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 1705482731

Back to top Go down

Post by kpnuts Sun 05 May 2019, 6:29 pm

So much superb work gone into this mate.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Wed 08 May 2019, 3:25 am

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, guys  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019

Normally I don't get a chance to post mid-week but given a window of opportunity (and because I might not be able to post stuff on the weekend as usual) who am I to refuse?

Front fender with shading and final clear gloss. Not easy to see but the grey is faded along the length to approximate 'running through sooty air' sort of thing (darker to the left). The clear is Vallejo metal coat acrylic and was diluted (necessary, its thick) to allow for multiple thin coats. The clear gloss was also faded from back to front to help the illusion that the 'soot' was more matte and the cleaner portion would be glossier. Ready to go on and bagged after curing.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo356

The rear fender with the same sort of treatment and alignment as the front. The 'anchovies' on the sides of the fender weren't cleaned of the blackening crud like the rest of the iron work and got extra shading grey. Also done for now..
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo357

The combo tank with bits test fit for now.  The tank got the same kind of treatment as the fenders, here the fuel tank up front get lots more shading grey also applied directionally while the rear water tank only got the lightest puffs then clear gloss. And done for now.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo358

The main water tank with bits. Directional shading and clear gloss. Done for now.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo359

Bonus Content - The long awaited Final Assembly has officially begun, sort of. Part of it is to prep for the 5th Anniversary thing but mostly to allow me to finally make the drive belts. This was an impulsive decision so I took the photos where the steamcycle rests in between rounds of me working on it. The little bits of white are the contact/mount points for further stuff yet to be added.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo360

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo361

I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a little bit freaked out by the fact that its finally coming up on Final time. This is good as it keep me in check, preventing impatience and eagerness resulting in mistakes.

Time for some carbide lamps, and drive belts.

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Wed 08 May 2019, 9:16 am

Looking fantastic Kats, really coming together.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RetiredMike Wed 08 May 2019, 3:32 pm

Fantastic.
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Mon 13 May 2019, 3:08 am

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, guys.   Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019

So didn't get around to any painting this week but there was some more assembly, including some plumbing and stuff. You can see the leads for the gauges in the console leading up to the frame where the ends are glued with CA. One more of those to go in yet. Also, I remembered to put a piece of whiteboard in back for ease of viewing (sorry about those mirror shots).
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo362

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo363

It should be noted that some of the colours show a bit 'zippier' because of the camera flash.

The drive belts are also progressing but I neglected to take pics because they're just strips of leather being scraped. There will be some shots of the blackening and fitting.

And as for the lamps - painting should commence soon but I'm still setting up bits. Lots of little pieces, lol.

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon 13 May 2019, 3:11 am

All I can say is "WoW!" Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 2056302049
Sam
Sam
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by RetiredMike Mon 13 May 2019, 2:54 pm

Coming together beautifully.
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Tue 14 May 2019, 5:55 pm

Seriously Kats, that is looking superb.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 18 May 2019, 10:17 pm

Thanks, as always, for the kind comments and encouragement, fellows  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 3887228019

The assembly continues - and as more stuff goes on 'for real' the more relieved I am that it all seems to fit together and nothing has (so far) resulted in my having a meltdown of any sort. Small miracle, that ...
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo364

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo365

A pic of the drive belts after sizing, scraping and blackening with Staedler archival black ink.  At the top is a chunk of the source leather, worn beautifully but brown and thick.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo366

More assembly progress. The flywheel shroud colour pops a lot more than to the eye due to the lighting.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo367

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo368

Handles get wrapped, finally. On top is the original stuff I was planning to use, saved from the old ship model I rescued. Testing it proved it was too thick to look proper so I resorted to some waxed cord, seen on the bottom. The wax was thick enough to merit some stripping off, running it quickly through cloth pinched between fingers to provide friction to remove the wax proved effective. Thin CA was tapped in carefully to initially secure the cord.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo369

Have I mentioned that there's a lot of pieces for the lamps?  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 1792231099
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo370

To further secure the handle wrap I used PVA (white glue, Weldbond in this case) diluted and tinted with Staedler archival black ink. At first I tried Tamiya acrylic flat black but it reacted with the PVA and curdled, the Staedler ink mixed clean.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo371

After much consideration this was the method to join the drive belt ends. First was the finicky sizing, followed by the careful drilling of small holes through the leather. The nylon cord is leftovers from the ship rescue, the ends have had a touch of thin CA tapped onto them to make it easier to 'thread' the holes in the leather as well as a bit in the middle for the join. The over exposure is so that the belt can be seen clearly.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo372

Carefully bring the ends together and initially secure with some medium thick CA (the glossy glob is part of that). Then 'seal' the join with thin CA, especially where the nylon cords pass through the leather. Cut the cords as flush as possible. For the photo I left the join visible, then I scooted the belt so that the join seam was tucked under the back sprocket wheel.  It's not as taut as I would like but this one will be hidden by the shroud so no worries there.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 24 Hd_mo373

There have been a few minor OMG moments and even a snap or two but in all cases my luck has been good in that the repair was not impossible and the location would be partially or completely hidden. So there will be the need to obscure a little bit of 'repair gloss' (from the CA, lol) when the 'final' dirtying and unifying is done.

And I've even started painting the lamp parts - nothing photo worthy yet though. Soon, I promise.

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sun 19 May 2019, 10:44 am

Its really beginning to look the business Kats. Beautiful work and very enjoyable.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next