Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy)

+17
Geezerman
GaryDainton
Mence
RetiredMike
Nipponrookie
Mr Hirakawa
Ace
kpnuts
hotrodmax
Skid
dublin boy
harron68
disabled modeler
Speed Racer 65
KatsZenJammer
Shelby
A5h
21 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Empty Re: Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy)

Post by KatsZenJammer Mon 06 Nov 2017, 12:04 am

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, gents  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 3887228019

Gary - yeah, I know what you mean - that hat can be kind of a headache *runs away in shame*

The shroud for the primary drive belt demanded my attention, which is another way of saying I was distracting myself from the other pending stuff for the parts already in progress.  After some deliberation I decided to go with the 'clam shell' style split - the path of least resistance and it was the only solution that seemed workable.  Here's the bits in progress, first shot is of the basic 'proof of concept.'
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod26

Additional edging added to accommodate the PE.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod27

The two halves take shape.  Even though I fretted and fussed there is still a bit of a twist warp to the pieces but thankfully it wasn't enough to require a separation and re-try.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod28

Join points added and holes drilled.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod29

Test fit - this is just sitting on the drive wheel/cogs, the bottom half will be attached to mount points attached to the frame ... eventually. You can see that the halves don't fit perfectly, but that will be taken care of by more detail to help obscure the errors.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod30

Speaking of error obscuring detail, the outside cover for the shroud begins to form. The oval was cut to be slightly smaller than the shroud itself and the copper mesh was a lucky find in my 'scrap bits' box.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod31

Window framing the mesh.  I'm tossing around ideas for the ends, the bolts from the drive wheel/cogs stick out past the shroud so I do want to try and cover them but I'm unsure as to which style I'm going to go with.  The front runner is simple wire 'cages' but I'm also considering more elaborate possibilities.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod32

The fill cap and pipe for the secondary fuel tank is also being worked on but I haven't taken any photos because it's still mostly a blob at this point.  And the shroud for the flywheel hovers in my brain, trying to coalesce into an idea that I can actually develop.  And behind all of this is the knowledge that I haven't started on the shifter, water pump and assorted boiler/burner hardware for the various water and fuel lines as well as the throttle mechanism.  I could be kicking myself for getting distracted but I figure that as long as I'm working on stuff for the steamcycle and not something completely different I'm progressing.  I hope ...

Just keep swimming ...
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Empty Re: Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy)

Post by Geezerman Sat 11 Nov 2017, 10:31 am

Y' know, You just touched on what I have been thinking about a lot lately. All of these impending details that you are aware that you will yet have to deal with, and you still meticulously plod along on this incredible detailing !
I, at 83+ years old, on my current project, am beginning to realize that my brain is far too ambitious for my body !
God, I love what you are doing here !
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2776978727
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sat 11 Nov 2017, 10:35 am

That really works Kats, and it looks brilliant 'in situ'.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:44 pm

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, fellows  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 3887228019

Clay - the whole 'brain being too ambitious' thing is an issue I've been dealing with since I started scale modelling, lol.  It took me a long time to learn the patience and tenacity to try to accomplish what I have in mind ... just in time for my body to start slowly falling apart.  Love the irony ...

So here's the fill tube for the secondary fuel tank - now that it looks like something other than a blob.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod33

The cap in place.  I went away from the hinged flip cap style of the other tanks for this one given the cramped space.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod34

Back to the cover for the primary drive shroud.  I decided to try and fabricate domed mesh covers for the drive cog/wheels - cut rings out of thin sheet styrene with a compass, shape the mesh by pressing against the rounded end of an X-Acto handle, glue mesh with CA and the rest with MEK.  Then reinforce the bond with more CA.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod35

Made the other drive wheel cover and filled in the gaps in the cover frame.  Test fits showed that my measurements were good enough to result in proper clearance.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod36

The secondary fuel tank with the fill tube/cap affixed in place.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod37

And so it goes.  I'm quite pleased with the 'quick' progress on the primary drive belt shroud - I'd thought it would take longer but it's been cooperating with me, so far that is.  Plus the experience with the primary drive shroud has been giving me lots of data and ideas on how to tackle the flywheel shroud.  The secondary fuel tank awaits the mount point for the fuel feed valve and perhaps some additional detail ... though I'm not sure how much more I want to add to that particular bit.  And the much spoken of water pump and shifter have both been knocking about in the mental laboratory - as well as the throttle control for the boiler/burner.  Why do I do this stuff to myself ...

Just keep swimming ...
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Tue 14 Nov 2017, 6:56 pm

Great stuff Kats. Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Speed Racer 65 Tue 14 Nov 2017, 7:10 pm

Thanks for keeping at this one and continuing to update us.
Speed Racer 65
Speed Racer 65
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:02 am

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2776978727
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kpnuts Sat 18 Nov 2017, 9:13 pm

Wow what can I say Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sun 19 Nov 2017, 10:29 pm

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement, y'all  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 3887228019

It's been a week for detail work, which means not a lot of photos.  But here's a pic of the secondary fuel tank with a 'bead' around the base of the fill tube.  26 gauge copper wire affixed with thin CA.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod38

Little half-circle bits added to the drive belt shroud cover to accommodate the inevitable hex nuts.  I used a small hole punch to cut the circles because there was simply no way to cut these with a drafting compass.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod39

The hex nuts affixed.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod41

And next is where the vast majority of this week's elapsed work time went.  Sixty-four (64) rivet heads were needed for the drive belt shroud so I shaped and cut about 90 of them from 1mm styrene rod. Why so many?  Because I have learned from experience that it's always best to plan to lose at least 10 percent of the tiny little detail bits and that percentage goes up the smaller the bits get.  

Also, I chose to make them by hand and not using the Dremel as a lathe after trying to use the Dremel as a lathe - 1mm styrene rod melts really, really fast at 5000 rpm.  

Also, having a lot extra lets me pick and choose the most uniform of the bits because despite my efforts to make them exactly alike, they never end up exactly alike.  Then came the marking of the spots and finally the fiddly affixing.  I estimate the rivet detail for this part took about 8 hours total time.  And I have to say I was very relieved when it came out looking ok.

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod40

And in the process I only lost about 4 or 5 of the little rivet heads.  Next bit will be working up the mounting for the bottom half of the shroud to the frame.  I had been feeling ambitious and thought I'd get a start on the water pump or shifter or something this week.   Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1792231099  

Just keep swimming ...
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Sun 19 Nov 2017, 11:13 pm

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Mon 20 Nov 2017, 9:13 am

Better than OK Kats, it looks brilliant! Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Mon 20 Nov 2017, 11:29 am

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sun 26 Nov 2017, 7:39 pm

Thanks as always for the kind comments and encouragement  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 3887228019

Further work on the primary drive belt shroud.  The 'caps' for the drive wheels/cogs in place and hex nut details as well - after this will be the hex nuts for the ends and then the mounting hardware development.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod42

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod43

Not so much a test fit as a placement in prep for the mounting hardware work.  One nice thing I realized is that I don't have to concern myself with the primary drive belt detailing as much now because it will be obscured by the shroud - this will allow me to use the primary drive belt as the 'test' bit so that the much more visible secondary drive belt can benefit from the mistakes I make.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod44

The secondary fuel tank test fit - you can see how tight the access to the fill cap is but I figure it makes a kind of Steampunk nonsense sense.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod45

Side view to show the fuel valve in place.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod46

Last week I jokingly referenced the shifter mechanism, this week I can present the start of the idea.  The developed part sits atop the tranny housing and the two discs will attach to it.  The translucent part is from the original kit transmission set up, the grey part is made from 3 disc brake parts from the often raided 1/24 junk Bugatti parts box.  The idea will be to attach the two discs, the grey part will attach to the developed shifter part and the translucent part will be where the shift levers emerge.  Note that this is just the beginning, further changes aren't just likely but certain.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod47

One of this week's distractions has been binge watching "Is It A Good Idea To Microwave This?" on YouTube, not necessarily a good thing when it comes to frustrations during building and fabricating, lol.  With the Consumer Feeding Frenzy Season rapidly approaching I'm projecting less work bench time than I could wish for but I'm hoping that I'll be able to get through the shifter, water pump and flywheel shroud before spring. After that comes the foot pegs, frame stand and the mount points for all the plumbing (and throttle) and (as Gary suggested long ago) the Rear View Mirror for the right handlebar (I actually remembered, Gaz!).

Just keep swimming ...
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sun 26 Nov 2017, 8:36 pm

Looking great Kats, I won't forget lol.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Sun 26 Nov 2017, 10:57 pm

This gets more mind boggeling with every update. Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2822831078 Just freekin awesome !
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Mon 27 Nov 2017, 10:15 am

Looking great Kats..! Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Hirakawa Mon 27 Nov 2017, 11:57 am

Outstanding! It never ceases to amaze me how you manage to fabricate these parts to the standard that you do.

Great work.
Mr Hirakawa
Mr Hirakawa
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Speed Racer 65 Mon 27 Nov 2017, 8:05 pm

I'm gonna check out "Is it a good idea to microwave this?"
Speed Racer 65
Speed Racer 65
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Nov 2017, 1:17 pm

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 396455068 Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 2056302049
Simply fantastic Kats, just spent the past 30min catching up on this epic, fantastic build. Looking forward to seeing it in paint.

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:58 pm

Guys, thanks for the very kind comments and encouragement  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 3887228019

So while I was thinking about the shifter assembly I was hit by a sudden inspiration for the design of the flywheel shroud, go figure. So, after taking the measurements and establishing a rough plan I started with the 'cover plate.'  The exterior diameter of this piece is slightly larger than the inner piece which will act as a 'frame' for the mesh bits.  This piece is cut from very thin sheet (0.2 mm).  The filled in spots are cut outs for the mesh - another weird inspiration was to go asymmetrical on the top half and fancy-up the split from a basic straight line.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod48

The cover piece after cutting out and the inner frame.  The inner part is cut from slightly thicker sheet, 0.5 mm, for rigidity.  Please note the centre hole has not been cut out to allow use of the 'spindle' hole for alignment.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod49

After affixing the parts with ATG tape I filled in the corresponding cut out portions then cut out the centre hole and split the halves.  Doing it this way allows me to keep the separate sections uniform to their respective mates ... or something like that.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod50

The inner piece after cutting out the spaces and peeling off the cover piece, please note the alignment holes.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod51

The next step was to increase the size of the cut outs to allow for the mesh bits.  Then the mesh was secured with more ATG tape. This was so I could cut out all the mesh bits and have them somewhat aligned.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod52

The mesh bits were cut out using a fresh X-Acto chisel style blade, peel off the remaining mesh and clean off the adhesive.  Then the outer and inner pieces were glued together - in this case the alignment posts are of styrene rod.  The mesh bits weren't exact so I did the fine shaping with nail clippers which worked surprisingly well.  This is the front of the top half with the mesh bits test fitted and the back of the bottom half with the mesh bits still waiting for fitting.  After this I marked the backsides of the mesh bits with Sharpie to simplify putting them back in when it comes time to affix them.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod53

And, oh, the poor neglected and oft-forgotten shifter assembly.  This is about as far as I got when I got distracted. Let's hope this doesn't wind up becoming The Very Last Piece I Never Finish, lol.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod54

Just keep swimming ...
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Mon 04 Dec 2017, 12:03 pm

Top drawer work Kats, really superb!!
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sun 17 Dec 2017, 6:56 pm

Thanks for the kind comments and encouragement  Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 3887228019

'Tis the season for gaps in work bench time, along with distractions and all the other stuff that one expects at this time of year.

It turned out that the diameter of the flywheel shroud was a tad too small for my liking so I've been figuring out how to modify it without having to re-do the existing parts.  In the meanwhile I turned my attentions to the shifter assembly.

Here I've added some 'bracket' detail to the join seam.

Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod55

The backside - I've cut out the 'slot' for the first shift lever.  There is also going to be a second lever which will affix to the hub of the smaller, lower disc.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod56

The development of the back plate for the larger disc and the addition of a mounting post to seat the shifter to the top portion of the transmission.  The post took a lot of finicky measuring and double checking to insure the proper angle.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod57

Test fit to show how the shifter will sit.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod58

Some stuff I refer to as 'interface detailing' - basically gapping the assembly to the proper placement.
Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 Hd_mod59

I've been seeing some rather insane ideas for motorcycle stick shift systems, also known as jockey shifters, so I figure whatever I come up with as far as shift lever placement and style won't be too crazy.  Two levers on the right side for transmission actuation and one on the left for the burner 'throttle' is the current (and hopefully stable) plan.  

I realized that despite my best efforts to the contrary I have once again immersed myself in the 'multiple parts at once' build regimen - the mounting for the almost complete drive belt shroud, the adaptation of the flywheel shroud and the shifter assembly.  Maybe that's the way my brain likes to work ... but it seems that with the need for 'thinking time' cropping up as it does maybe this can work to my advantage in this case. No matter, things will continue regardless.

Just keep swimming ...
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Mon 18 Dec 2017, 12:24 pm

Updates to this build just about make my morning when they show up ! Just loving it !!
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Mon 18 Dec 2017, 3:56 pm

Brilliant Kats.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Tue 19 Dec 2017, 11:18 am

Cool cool cool..... Steampunk Harley - Tamiya 1/6 HD FLH Classic 'extreme' kit bash (Very Photo Heavy) - Page 16 1705482731

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next