Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels.

Go down

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Empty I need assistance with the creation of some body panels.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Mar 2015, 9:59 am

Good morning group! In the near future I will be building a tribute to my own car. I have the base kit from tamiya but I need to create certain body panels and I would ask everybody to lay their knowledge on me as i've never done this before.

Here is the car in question. It is a Japanese imported 6th Gen Toyota Celica SSIII and I mainly need to make the side skirts, the front lip and the secondry spoiler. I've already sourced wheels for the build.

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Toyota10

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Toyota11

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Toyota12

And here is the kit i'll be using.
I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Still_10

Any help, no matter how trivial would be most appreciated as I am a total novice when it comes to this.
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Empty Re: I need assistance with the creation of some body panels.

Post by A5h Tue 03 Mar 2015, 4:53 pm

Get some plastic card, filler and wet and dry paper (various grits) lots of nail files and some needle files..

You definitely have the patience for it I can tell with your past builds
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

I need assistance with the creation of some body panels. Empty Re: I need assistance with the creation of some body panels.

Post by Guest Tue 03 Mar 2015, 5:49 pm

I like the sheet styrene idea also you could use Stiff Card Stock (like a Fed-Ex Shipping Envelope). I think the rear spoiler could ne modified to make the one you need. Kinda hard to tell from the picture of the box art car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Mar 2015, 5:54 pm

Ok, thanks Zbuckster & A5h. I'll see what I can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down