Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!!

4 posters

Go down

Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!! Empty Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 1:27 am

As we did a couple of years ago, my wife and I along with my brother and his wife are on the road with our trailers.  We intend to be out until about the second week of August.  We intend to stay somewhat within Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.  Like I did last time, I will post photos from time to time that I think might interest you guys.  To start with here is a rusted hulk I came across in Idaho Falls today.

Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!! 008copy

Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!! 005copy

Afraid it's a little to far gone to be a candidate for restoration, but it was fun to look at.  Hope you  guys enjoy.   I'll post more as we come across them.

Back to top Go down

Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!! Empty Re: Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!!

Post by Guest Sat 29 Jun 2013, 4:48 am

Back to top Go down

Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!! Empty Re: Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!!

Post by Skid Sat 29 Jun 2013, 8:51 am

I knew it, I knew it. Ya just couldn't resist planning your trip around cars, could ya?? Sensible man!!! Look out, JohnJFJ is on the road again!! 524092055  

A bit of spit and polish and she'll be back to they way Old Henry intended. Easy peasy.

Thanks for posting John.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Sat 29 Jun 2013, 11:18 am

If you get near the SAC Museum in Ashland NE, go there. Fantastic collection, and under cover.

A must see. Anne & I are at the end of our Western Queensland road trip.

Cheers,

Chris
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Sat 29 Jun 2013, 11:37 am

Some of the car mags featured fotos of old abandoned vehicles in rural areas. Dunno if I'd put them on a must-see vacation schedule. That T looks like a number from the drier Western states. Reminders of the Dust Bowl/Depression era and the boom and bust years of farms. Thanks for a pic that brings wonder of its history!

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Sat 29 Jun 2013, 12:27 pm

That ol tub is mega cool !!!
May not be for restoration, but it is a hotrodders wet dream !!!
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Jul 2013, 3:30 pm

I got to the Montana Automotive Museum a couple of days ago. As soon as I have decent Internet service I'll get some photos posted. ----- hopefully this evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down