Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heller, the company with the worst, sorry non existent, customer care.

2 posters

Go down

Heller, the company with the worst, sorry non existent, customer care. Empty Heller, the company with the worst, sorry non existent, customer care.

Post by kpnuts Thu 11 Feb 2016, 6:15 pm

Hi all Due to the fact that (dispite numerous emails and telephone calls ignored, broken promises, and total contempt for the customer) the Soliel Royal is permanently shelved, They ignore all methods of communication, blatant lying about parts being sent. this is not the first time either on the La Reale De France there were parts missing which took weeks to sort out for the same reasons they just wont answer emails and lie on the phone. Its not just me either, since I've finished the La Reale I've had four people contact me and say they had it in their stash and after checking they are missing the exact same parts, and at least one of those is having the same trouble I had getting the parts (don't know about the others maybe they haven't tried yet)

I would be interested in whether anyone else on here has had the same problem with them, would be quite nice to compile a list of any and if I got enough maybe send the list to trading standards.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Heller, the company with the worst, sorry non existent, customer care. Empty Re: Heller, the company with the worst, sorry non existent, customer care.

Post by harron68 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 11:10 pm

Nasty news.  Model companies need all the friends they can find in these days of dwindling interest in building plastic kits.  Hell, Heller, what's wrong with your customer service?

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down