Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Show on History 2

4 posters

Go down

New Show on History 2 Empty New Show on History 2

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 7:20 pm

I have been seeing commercials on H2 for a new show to start soon. The name of the show is "Museum Men" it appears to be about a group of people that build models for museums. I thought it might be interesting. I will try to see what the starting times are next time I see the ad.

here is the link I found on line about it.

http://www.history.com/shows/museum-men

Back to top Go down

New Show on History 2 Empty Re: New Show on History 2

Post by Jeff Johnston Sat 29 Nov 2014, 2:32 pm

I'll watch this for sure.  

The only car shows I watch are Wheeler Dealers, Chasing Classic cars and sometimes Overhaulin.  All the others are so filled with scripted drama that I can't even watch.  I will never understand why they would fill a car show up with that garbage.  I don't care if it took them a week or a year to build a car.... The car is what makes the shows interesting not the ridiculous drama.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Jay Leno's car show.

Oh I also like the show where they go to folks house to fix up their cars right there. Can't remember the name.
Jeff Johnston
Jeff Johnston

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Nov 2014, 4:15 pm

I couldn't agree more Jeff. I am in for the cars not the Drama. I don't even watch the shows.

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Sat 29 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm

I'll watch old repeats of Horsepower TV & Muscle car, but the old "Pimp my ride" show was crap.
An the ones that are full of contrived ''drama", forget them.

Dunno what free to air is like in your neck of the woods, but in Australia it is just full of cheap and crap 'reality' shows. Or overwrought drama.
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by beowulf Sat 29 Nov 2014, 10:51 pm

most car tv shows are rubbish i find.............i really like Chasing Classic Cars.............if Jay Lenos show is any thing like his youtube channel then i shall pass cos he is such an annoying pillock.....seems to know sod all about his cars (dont forget he dosnt restore them.....the people he emplys does that)......seems to want to dominate the conversation.....looks an idiot in a crash helmet, needs a bigger one but never seems to get one
beowulf
beowulf
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Sun 30 Nov 2014, 1:39 am

Jay's You Tube channel has some nice pieces and he is an enthusiast, if not an expert. The few shows I've seen have guests with the knowledge and Jay gives them a free hand and appreciates the hard core car guys.
I don't believe in "pay tv," at least not until it becomes both affordable to all and we can pick the channels we want. Over $5/month of one's bill goes to the sports channel ESPN, whether we want it or not.

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Nov 2014, 6:35 pm

Right and ESPN is owned by ABC and ABC is owned by Disney and who knows the truth behind Disney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down