Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)...

4 posters

Go down

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... Empty Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)...

Post by Johnag Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:26 pm

Hi all,

I thought I would just share some of the cars I have built since getting back into modelling, due to my low budget, the kits I buy are ones that have been started as they are normally the cheapest, but they also have parts that are either broken or missing, so I alter them slightly, anyway, please let me know what you think, both good and bad please, 'tis the best way to learn...Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... Wink1

Bel Air with Trailer (I bought two used kits, both with bits missing but was able to build one car out of them and I used the spare body, whcih had no roof anyway, and made the trailer)...: -

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... BelAirsml31

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... BelAirsml30

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... BelAirsml32

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... BelAirsml33

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... BelAirsml34

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... 62BelAirTrailersml1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corvette Pick Up...: -

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... CorvetteUp24

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... CorvetteUp25

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... CorvetteUp26

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... CorvetteUp28

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... CorvetteUp29

Mitsubishi Evo Vll Pick Up...: -

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml22

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml23

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml24

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml25

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml26

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml27

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... EvoVllsml28

The other models I have done are Die-Cast so am not sure if I can post them in here as they aren't plastic...

Thank you for looking...

Andy...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... Empty Re: Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)...

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:11 pm

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... 3887228019 

Back to top Go down

Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... Empty Re: Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)...

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:53 pm

All look interesting John, but I think the basis of building kits is enjoying them.
I can't pass judgement because I rarely finish a car, however they all have good points worth noting.
I presume the Evo was a rally car modified with plasticard?  - and your paint finish is better than mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by john2308 Wed 16 Oct 2013, 1:12 am

They all look great 001  I like the trailer you made with the spare body, that's cool Some of my builds (lots of photos, sorry)... 3887228019 
john2308
john2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 2:11 am

Andy: Some really nice work my friend. I particularly like the Chevy and trailer. I would really like to follow one of your works while in progress.

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Wed 16 Oct 2013, 3:42 am

I like the Bel-air trailer idea! Aside from E-Bay and charity resale shops, local model clubs and if any are held nearby, model conventions, swap meets, etc are excellent ways to get the unusual and even new plastic often for bargain prices. Good luck.

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gothic Kustomz Wed 16 Oct 2013, 3:58 am

And yer saying? these are all great builds, luv the chubby & trailer, tho I'm a man of lower means of building, the chubby looks a like an redone street freak, that's a good thing bud, sitting high like it is, back in the '70s people would raise the hight, and have blowers, headers, and wide rear tires, like L50, 15s, sticking out of the fenders,, great job on what ya got.

Question for the forum owner, is there anyway to change smiley junk? from numbers to, anything else? every time I use a number like L50, like it supposed to be used L-50, ya see what I mean?

Gothic Kustomz

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnag Wed 16 Oct 2013, 10:06 am

Hi all,

Thank you so much for all your kind words, it's very much appreciated, thank you...

I do have photos from the builds, if it is ok, I could post them in the builds section, I wasn't sure as they have already been built...

Once again, many thanks...

Andy...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down