Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide

4 posters

Go down

Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide Empty Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide

Post by A5h Wed 06 Sep 2023, 9:21 am

I’m putting this here because someone may need it in the future. It’s a screen shot of zeros own PDF’s found on their website.
Can you read it, or has it destroyed the quality and now it’s a blurry mess?

Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide Img_5249
Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide Img_5248
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide Empty Re: Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide

Post by Ron234 Wed 06 Sep 2023, 10:56 am

Actually not too bad, even for my eyes.
Good reference. 😁☹
Ron234
Ron234

Location : The sunny borders of North Yorkshire and County Durham.

A5h likes this post

Back to top Go down

Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide Empty Re: Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide

Post by A5h Wed 06 Sep 2023, 12:32 pm

Beautiful, thanks for checking 👍🏻

A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike C Sat 09 Sep 2023, 4:10 pm

I'm trying to get a Zero Paint color in the USA. Its Sterling Green Part No: ZP-1484. I found Hiroboy ships to the USA but they want about $40 US dollar to ship it. That's a little over four times the cost of the paint itself. AAAARRRGGG! There is one supplier in the USA that sells Zero Paint but they don't seem to have that color. I hope I can find some kind of substitute of another brand of paint available here.
Mike C
Mike C
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

A5h likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Sat 09 Sep 2023, 4:43 pm

Have you tried gravity paints? People say they are good, not tried them as I have to order from Spain.
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike C Sat 09 Sep 2023, 4:46 pm

I'm not familiar with them and I don't know if I can get them in the USA either.
Mike C
Mike C
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Sat 09 Sep 2023, 8:40 pm

Mike C wrote:I'm not familiar with them and I don't know if I can get them in the USA either.

They are airbrushing paints and I think they originate in USA
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike C Sat 09 Sep 2023, 8:44 pm

I just looked up Gravity paints and I did find them in Spain as that is where they originate from. They do have the color but I don't think I'll be able to get it from them either. I did some searching around and there are no US sellers.
Mike C
Mike C
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Sat 09 Sep 2023, 9:25 pm

Sorry, it originated on Spain.
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike C Mon 11 Sep 2023, 11:45 am

I was at my club meeting yesterday and talking to some guys about this. They told me to use Scale Finishes. They are in the USA and can custom mix colors for you. Plus they will be at our upcoming annual show/contest next month. The ACME Southern Nationals.
Mike C
Mike C
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

A5h likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Mon 11 Sep 2023, 3:16 pm

Wow that’s brilliant, scale finishes, I’ll have a google, they maybe for sale over here too
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Fri 15 Sep 2023, 9:46 am

I was looking on Facebook and someone has got some Pro Scale Paints. Never heard of these before but they are in the UK so hopefully a replacement for Zero. This is what the guy had delivered.
Anyone used these before?

Zero paints painting and 2k clear coat application guide Img_5334
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike C Thu 19 Oct 2023, 11:43 am

I was able to get the color I need from Scale Finishes here in the USA. He was able to custom mix it for me. Really fast response and service too! I got a 2 oz bottle ready for airbrushing for $15 plus $5 shipping. I got it in about a week or so from the time I contacted him about it too.
Mike C
Mike C
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

A5h likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed 25 Oct 2023, 7:44 pm

Good service. Nice to know a reliable vendor when needed.
Sam
Sam
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Wed 25 Oct 2023, 9:34 pm

I got some mr colour stuff which I haven’t tried yet. These mix colours but you need a ral code and I couldn’t find one and had to buy a spray can instead
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down