Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas......

5 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas...... Empty Merry Christmas......

Post by Skid Tue 24 Dec 2019, 3:38 pm

....... to all of Skid's Place members. Thank you one and all for making this such a great place for modellers to hang out.

Now some of you may think this is strange coming from me, as a confirmed atheist but simply being an atheist does not prevent one believing in the underlying goodness of the vast majority of humanity nor the principles of the Bible.

Since my wife of 42 years died just over two years ago, I have truly come to realise that life is indeed too short to fight with others on any level. During those two years, my life has taken several twists and turns, not all for the better but now I feel I have once again found true happiness with my new partner.

So I say to you, be kind and tolerant to your fellow humans and love them as you would like to be loved by them. And please remember all those people worldwide less fortunate than ourselves.

Lastly, on Christmas Day, when you are laying out the table in preparation to eat, set an extra place for absent friends, current and past.

Peace....... let's hope we can achieve that in 2020.

Merry Christmas everyone and remember, if you can't stay sober, at least try to stay on your feet. Merry Christmas...... 1792231099

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas...... Empty Re: Merry Christmas......

Post by disabled modeler Wed 25 Dec 2019, 11:26 am

Well put Skid...Merry Christmas to you all I hope you all are very blessed even if you have other beliefs. We all should remember those less fortunate than us and try to be kind to others..it makes the world a better place for everyone. I will never forget the kindness others have bestowed on me here and else where..it makes more of a difference than we know and is its own reward. Thank you all for inviting me to be with you all here to share my love of the plastic life and brotherhood here...you all are a great bunch...very honored to be a small part of it. Its been a very tough year for us...all the thoughts kindness and prayers..etc. have made it a bit better and Im thankful for it all. At times it has kept me going. I wish every one of you the very best...your a great bunch to be able to call my brothers... Merry Christmas...... 3887228019

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Wed 25 Dec 2019, 3:01 pm

Nollaig shona duit Al and to all the guys.

Yes, I agree be kind and tolerant because what goes around comes around.
I've had more help and encouragement down the years from you guys than I ever thought possible.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by beowulf Wed 25 Dec 2019, 7:58 pm

merry xmas everyone

for personal reasons i cant wait for it to be over this year, got to get rid of a black cloud thats spoiling things somewhat and xmas/new year is in the way of that
beowulf
beowulf
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by RetiredMike Sun 29 Dec 2019, 3:15 pm

Merry Christmas to all. And have a wonderful new year. Merry Christmas...... 3887228019
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down