Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping

+2
Promodmerc
kpnuts
6 posters

Go down

You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  Empty You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping

Post by kpnuts Tue 06 Dec 2016, 9:15 pm

Hi all been wrapping my granddaughters Christmas presents today, now I love her to bits but I think my missus has gone over the top this year.
You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  2gsesrd
I finished these and she said you know I think she needs a few more, there's not much there, Megan is 3 personally I think that is plenty but I have an idea there may be a few more coming.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  Empty Re: You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping

Post by Promodmerc Wed 07 Dec 2016, 4:09 am

Try wrapping gifts with cats. You might have one or two done You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  1792231099
Promodmerc
Promodmerc
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  Empty Re: You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping

Post by GaryDainton Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:52 am

I think you should adopt me as your Grandson Ken lol. You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  1705482731
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Wed 07 Dec 2016, 11:58 am

GaryDainton wrote:I think you should adopt me as your Grandson Ken lol. You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  1705482731

LOL... Me too. I love to give gifts but hate wrapping them...it never looks nice to me when I do it.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Wed 07 Dec 2016, 1:19 pm

Sometimes the "adorable quotient" overwhelms normal thinking! I've done the same with young relatives. As to cats, yes, they must be kept out of the wrapping room. Otherwise a trip to the vet is where spare money goes. Have fun, kids grow up so very fast!

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Dec 2016, 5:38 pm

You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  1705482731

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Fri 09 Dec 2016, 2:08 am

Nice! Ought to make the g-daughter's eyes pop out You got to love Christmas, wrapping, wrapping, wrapping  1705482731
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down