Skid's Place

Scale Model Building Website

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do you feel about the Model Of The Month Feature?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2whl
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the Model Of The Month Feature?   Fri 30 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm

Just a few thoughts after reading most of the comments. No one should be intimidated from entering. With a little time, the right background and adequate lighting, you can take what appears 'in person' to look just OK....and make it look great in a photo. I take about 100 pics during a NMA photo shoot....trying different angles....on the camera and the lighting. When at Zbuck....I entered a car (which in person isn't that great) and won MoM. I was surprised by the win. I know there will be a time when a model we have been following on the board gets entered....and you know it's no contest. Just wait a month....or enter something in another genre....you never know what people will feel like voting for.

2018 A=16  B=0  C=56
Back to top Go down
Jeff Johnston

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel about the Model Of The Month Feature?   Wed 04 Mar 2015, 1:57 am

Skid wrote:
OK. I have an idea to bounce off you guys.

What if we (the staff) were to enter all completed builds at the end of each month?

The only difficulty I see with this, is knowing which builds have been completed in each month. If we can solve that, I think it could be a goer!!

Any ideas as to how we track each months builds woull be appreciated.

I actually like that idea.  Any model posted in the finished works in a particular month gets entered that month.  It also would be nice to get a look at all the finished works in one place.
Back to top Go down

How do you feel about the Model Of The Month Feature?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skid's Place :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: