Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpeter 1/48 Albatross SA-16B

2 posters

Go down

Trumpeter 1/48 Albatross SA-16B  Empty Trumpeter 1/48 Albatross SA-16B

Post by deckape Mon 23 Sep 2013, 9:51 pm

Ahoy Fellows
I haven't been here for a while got carried away with other projects that I had to finish up on my plate before going forward with new builds. This is the new Trumpeter kit of the old albatross amphibian flying boat. A very expensive kit to say the least for now on I am staying away from these kits they are far over priced, seems to me China is ruling the world a country that was once inferior by all nations has risen to power. So fellas this is the last of me buying trumpeter kits, The kit is Beautiful everything is there as to the real machine the model here is the Korean war version of 1951. The B model had shorter wings then the D model similar to its smaller brother the Grumman goose. Here she is Boys.

Boats
deckape
deckape

Back to top Go down

Trumpeter 1/48 Albatross SA-16B  Empty Re: Trumpeter 1/48 Albatross SA-16B

Post by harron68 Mon 23 Sep 2013, 10:50 pm

I tell fellow builders to attend model conventions, swap meets, etc. Even when they may be out of state, these meetings are great places to swap stuff and find new things and wonderful bargains. I just went to a twice-a-year one and tho it's a third the size it was "back when," it was still great and talking with the other "oldsters" made for great pleasure and good old fun. Thanx for your fantastic collection you've shared on line! Good luck and I share the Trumpeter prices, for me, on cars.

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down