Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy paint removal by: Maximus

Go down

Easy paint removal by: Maximus Empty Easy paint removal by: Maximus

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 7:59 pm

EASY PAINT REMOVAL; BY: MAXIMUS

I have found a super cheap, super easy way to remove paint. The product is called Purple Power made by Cleanrite. Its a cleaner/ degreaser. It costs $4.95 a gallon and is available at Advanced auto parts. I poured it into a plastic tub and soaked the car for acouple of days and the paint just rinses right off. The more paint there is on the part the longer it needs to soak. I have used it on several bodies and it takes them back to like new. I m not sure if it works with resin parts, I'm testing some now and I'll let ya ll know in a couple of days how that turns out. Sadly, I have a bunch of bodies to soak. :? This product is also biodegradable

Back to top Go down

Easy paint removal by: Maximus Empty Re: Easy paint removal by: Maximus

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 8:00 pm

POSTING THIS FOR RYAN

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:26 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can vouch for this product. Its what i use also, its also cheaper than castrol super clean by about 2 bucks, depending where you live, Hey! thats a gallon of gas right there!. anyways. It doesnt work with laquer so take that into account. But it strips chrome also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnag Fri 29 Nov 2013, 12:39 pm

Hi,

May I ask what the equivalent of this stuff would be in the UK please, I have looked but can't seem to find it anywhere over here...

Many thanks...

Andy...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down