Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya

3 posters

Go down

Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Empty Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya

Post by A5h Sat 01 Jun 2024, 12:39 pm

My mrs bought me this at Christmas and I didn’t know it was a snap kit. It’s from a PS5 game which I havent played but she has and liked it a lot so she wanted me to build it and it be put on the shelf with our other game related stuff we have.

The instructions were in Japanese and I couldn’t work out the colours so had to do it without paint but I did do the wheels and briefcases because the wheels looked crap as didnt the briefcases.

Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Img_6913
Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Img_6914Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Img_6918
Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Img_6916
Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Img_6917
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Mr Hirakawa and Ron234 like this post

Back to top Go down

Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Empty Re: Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya

Post by Mr Hirakawa Mon 03 Jun 2024, 9:59 am

Strange looking but good build. I always know Kojima would come up with something like this.
Mr Hirakawa
Mr Hirakawa
Resident member
Resident member

A5h and Mike C like this post

Back to top Go down

Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Empty Re: Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya

Post by A5h Mon 03 Jun 2024, 10:36 am

Thanks!
This was a rerelease and straight from Japan, I wouldn’t do another one even with the paint codes. I would liked to weather it but still too new to building to try it.
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron234 Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:49 am

Well, that’s certainly different. 😁👍🏼
....but as a seasoned biker, and the scars to prove it, let me say those front wheels and handlebars wouldn’t work. Leaning a bike over is part of steering, and nope....wouldn’t work in reality. 😁
Ron234
Ron234

Location : The sunny borders of North Yorkshire and County Durham.

A5h likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Wed 05 Jun 2024, 2:49 pm

I know chap, I once had a CBR 125 back in the day. I hit the bobble under the peg I leant it over that far.
I also snapped the same peg and the rear fairings and back light when I tried to wheelie and came off. Suffice to say I didn’t try again but I did find the balancing point and believed I could actually do it but it was too expensive to go through the repairs if I broke it againĀ 

Death Stranding Reverse Trike 1/12 Plastic Model Kotobukiya Img_0110
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Ron234 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down