Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting back to the bench, again.

+3
dublin boy
GaryDainton
beowulf
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Getting back to the bench, again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting back to the bench, again.

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2019, 7:09 pm

dublin boy wrote:Yes, but does it start with a battery and a fuel feed into the carbs/injectors?

Lol, I have yet to see a street version need that.

Back to top Go down

Getting back to the bench, again. - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting back to the bench, again.

Post by dublin boy Mon 29 Apr 2019, 7:53 pm

I mean starting up an engine on the garage floor I guess Curt.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Apr 2019, 9:45 pm

I get what you mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Tue 30 Apr 2019, 11:51 am

dublin boy wrote:Yes, but does it start with a battery and a fuel feed into the carbs/injectors?

Shay brother... It would if i hook it up to one and full it with the fluids. I cant sell it at least at this point in my life knowing Ill never be able to build another the way things have changed for me...when I built it I was making some serious money and could afford to play or buy what I needed or wanted pretty much. Having a old hot rod to drive has been a dream of mine since I was about 6 or 7 years old..old enough to know what they were. I got good deals on the parts to make it too..some were given to me if id use them on an engine. I have too many parts for a old hot rod waiting for the right body to use to make one with..had one but it got stolen it would have been prefect. I even already have the title in my name for one to use. I have been trying to sell off some other stuff from my auto shop days I have left...but with the ever growing bills and medical bills its never enough on what I get from disability or can generate. With my luck of trying to find the model/promo parts I need not working out over the past few years I cant give up on the dream just yet.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2