Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....

+4
midnightprowler
Mr Hirakawa
GaryDainton
disabled modeler
8 posters

Go down

Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....  Empty Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....

Post by disabled modeler Sat 31 Mar 2018, 11:58 am

I have had some issues come up that added to many I already have that has been on my mind a lot and been having to try to deal with them as I can....sorry for not being a better part of this place lately gents.   I just have not been myself lately with everything going on I have to handle...will try to be more active and a positive part of this group of great gents.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....  Empty Re: Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....

Post by GaryDainton Sat 31 Mar 2018, 12:04 pm

Hope everything works out Mark, we are always here. Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....  3887228019
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....  Empty Re: Sorry for not participating much here lately gents....

Post by Mr Hirakawa Sat 31 Mar 2018, 12:47 pm

No need to apologise Mark, we've all had crap to deal with. Just slide on back when you're up to it. We're not going anywhere, not just yet anyway.
Mr Hirakawa
Mr Hirakawa
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by midnightprowler Sat 31 Mar 2018, 1:08 pm

No worries. life gets busy and there are more important things to worry about.
midnightprowler
midnightprowler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 1:39 pm

Good to see ya back posting Mark. Cheer up buddy. What about selling that blown SBC you have to help bring in some cash for thos models.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Mar 2018, 6:00 pm

Don't worry Mark. We all have real life demands. Look at me, I've been virtually invisable for the last year. Participate when you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 31 Mar 2018, 9:58 pm

Take it easy my friend, we'll be here for you.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Sun 01 Apr 2018, 9:16 am

Apologies not needed, Mark. Work through it at your pace, and we'll still be here.
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Sun 01 Apr 2018, 12:30 pm

Plastic Freak wrote:Good to see ya back posting Mark. Cheer up buddy. What about selling that blown SBC you have to help bring in some cash for thos models.

Thanks brothers...you all are great guys.

Curt buddy...nope I cant...built it with my own hands...even if I did the funds would end up going to debts/bills...still hoping to find a 1 to 1 coupe body we can find a way to get a hold of to use it in so me and the wife will have my childhood dream to ride around in someday. I have plenty to work on if I can ever find the parts they need...plus there special..they were my dads from his old collection..well what is left of it. They were complete but the tornado in 2011 took a lot and damaged stuff. My model room just has not been the same place since...has that empty feeling in a way.

Life sometimes hands us all a bit much at once...nice to have brothers in plastic...thanks for your support gents..it means a lot.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Sun 01 Apr 2018, 9:27 pm

No need for apologies Mark. We all have such times in outr lives. Going through one myself right now.

Good to hear from you Bro!

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Mon 02 Apr 2018, 10:46 am

Skid wrote:No need for apologies Mark. We all have such times in outr lives. Going through one myself right now.

Good to hear from you Bro!

Thanks Al....I hope you get through yours soon...I am always willing to chat or try to help out if possible brother. Sometimes we need it but just wont ask or open up some. We all are weak as one but strong as many. One of the things that is bothering me is that my nerve damage has progressed some again...I know it will just slow down my building but will still be able to it just makes me wonder how mush more time I have to try to find stuff for them and get my dads old ones restored..? life is full of challenges. Thanks.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Tue 03 Apr 2018, 3:19 am

Though unfortunate times are never wanted we all have them now and again. And it always takes time to go through whats going on. Hope that things work out/resolve themselves soon.
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Tue 03 Apr 2018, 11:53 am

Thanks Kats...you gents support helps...great bunch of brothers in plastic here. Unfortunately most types of nerve damage is permanent like mine but sometimes it gets worse and gets better a bit but sometimes it gets worse and stays that way...hoping for the first one here. Ether way I will continue to build might just slow me down more for the good day and bad ones...bad ones I do not build better ones I do so far. Plastic has been way too big of a part of my life to give up no on them...its my escape from things now and my passion for over 40 years. I appreciate each and every one of you gents...thanks.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Mon 23 Apr 2018, 11:46 am

Well brothers.... had another thing to have to deal with added to the pile. Saturday my aunt was put in hospis for stage 4 cancer....she lost her fight around 2 pm Sunday afternoon...she was a great kind lady...going to miss her.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Mon 23 Apr 2018, 11:59 am

Very sorry to hear that Mark, will be thinking about you and the family.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Mon 23 Apr 2018, 8:16 pm

Sorry to hear of your sad news Mark, chin up buddy and like Gaz, I'll be thinking about you too.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Tue 24 Apr 2018, 11:35 am

Thanks my brothers....you all are a great bunch to have.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Sat 28 Apr 2018, 11:50 am

Well.... Took another hard hit yesterday....a good friend and buddy of mine Larry passed away. he was older and passed on his terms..no life support. Two in two weeks...enough already.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Sat 28 Apr 2018, 5:09 pm

Hard to take Mark, really sorry to hear that.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 28 Apr 2018, 8:15 pm

Sincerest condolences on your losses, Mark. Here's hoping things turn around sooner rather than later.
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Sun 29 Apr 2018, 12:32 pm

Thanks brothers....things have to get better soon..right..? I cant wait till this month is over...been a rough one all around. I thought I had a deal worked out on a MPC 75 Firebird and MPC 75 Dodge van model but at the last minute the guy changed his mind on it...go figure..? I was hoping to cross a couple off my bucket/grail list....guess ill keep searching.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down