Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm back in the ... modeling chair ...

2 posters

Go down

I'm back in the ... modeling chair ... Empty I'm back in the ... modeling chair ...

Post by Tumbler75 Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:13 pm

Things had to slow down or I was going to burn out. I set up a small desk at the kitchen table and set out everything I need. Still trying to find my needle files and my two large files as well. But I'm back and building models again. Pics to come.
Tumbler75
Tumbler75
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

I'm back in the ... modeling chair ... Empty Re: I'm back in the ... modeling chair ...

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 5:04 pm

Good to see you back at it, Jason  I'm back in the ... modeling chair ... 1705482731 

Back to top Go down

I'm back in the ... modeling chair ... Empty Re: I'm back in the ... modeling chair ...

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 6:49 pm

I'm back in the ... modeling chair ... 3887228019 Welcome Back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 8:07 pm

Jason:  Glad you're back.

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Fri 11 Jul 2014, 10:42 pm

That sure IS good news! Build what, where, and how you please. We shall await developments!!!

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down