Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinky Vulcan: Not a kit, but very rare, and very cool

4 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dinky Vulcan: Not a kit, but very rare, and very cool Empty Re: Dinky Vulcan: Not a kit, but very rare, and very cool

Post by KatsZenJammer Thu 12 Sep 2019, 3:09 am

I remember as a kid reading about the Vulcan because of the Star Trek connection, lol. Thanks for the extensive article (getting through it in chunks).  Dinky Vulcan: Not a kit, but very rare, and very cool 1705482731
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Dinky Vulcan: Not a kit, but very rare, and very cool Empty Re: Dinky Vulcan: Not a kit, but very rare, and very cool

Post by webby Thu 12 Sep 2019, 10:25 am

Great article, thanks. Back in 1971 I was in the UK with the family. While I was a plane buff at that age (11) I'd never seen or heard of a Vulcan. Until one took off over the family car while we were driving past the end of the runway. The sky darkened and the Fiat shook. I've since seen several, including one I was surprised to see at Castle AFB Museum, Ca.
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by beowulf Fri 11 Oct 2019, 10:31 am

ive been inside a vulcan, surprisingly roomy.....although only the two pilots get ejector seats......the other three are expected to jump out of a hatch in the floor!
beowulf
beowulf
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down