Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles - Another UPDATE!!!!!

+4
webby
dublin boy
KatsZenJammer
tiking
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Empty A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles - Another UPDATE!!!!!

Post by tiking Sat 27 Jul 2019, 2:32 pm

The Drexter:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Junkster_2p-vi

Jakku Speeder ver. 2:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Dakku_speeder_ver2f-vi

Scooter Hover:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Scooter_hover-vi

This G-8 pod:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! G8_cargo_pod2-vi

ALS(Atmospheric Land Speeder). This was my very first scratch build AG vehicle:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 23329884_7988897219762521762_n-vi

Sky Surfer:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Hover_surfer8-vi

Falke(This is a very heavily modified model. Lots of sawing, kitbashing and scratch building went into putting this beast together):

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Falke_done22-vi

The Wulrus:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_walrus2-vi

Sky Bike:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Skybike2_zpsiwtcgjve-vi

F1 Hover race Car:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! F1_racer_updste_zpsbnkqazef-vi

Re-Con Hover Bike:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Rhv12-vi

Hover Race Bike:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Hover_bike_redux6_zpsx08qdqmw-vi

Post-Apocalyptic Hover Bike:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Pocalaptic_design8_zpsk1hsoile-vi

The Junkster:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_junkster-vi

AG Ford GT:

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Gt_ford_collage-vi

Last edited by tiking on Thu 02 Apr 2020, 8:55 am; edited 3 times in total

tiking

Back to top Go down

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Empty Re: A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles - Another UPDATE!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat 27 Jul 2019, 2:48 pm

Absolutly brilliant! Man I forgot how much detail you put into these.

Back to top Go down

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! Empty Re: A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles - Another UPDATE!!!!!

Post by tiking Sat 27 Jul 2019, 3:08 pm

Thanks. Yep! Quite a lot of detailing went into them. I'm a detail freak. ;) Glad you like them.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 27 Jul 2019, 4:10 pm

Nice to see these posted - I remember some of them from past threads. Love the detailing and weathering effects, especially the F-1 Hover Race Car (one of my personal favourites out of the collection). A beautiful collection of fantastical builds.
KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sat 27 Jul 2019, 4:19 pm

KatsZenJammer wrote:Nice to see these posted - I remember some of them from past threads.  Love the detailing and weathering effects, especially the F-1 Hover Race Car (one of my personal favourites out of the collection). A beautiful collection of fantastical builds.

Thank you kindly, yet again Kats.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 27 Jul 2019, 6:31 pm

Good to see you back, you're Charles if I'm not mistaken?

If Curt does a weathering build, we're all in trouble now!
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sat 27 Jul 2019, 6:42 pm

dublin boy wrote:Good to see you back, you're Charles if I'm not mistaken?

If Curt does a weathering build, we're all in trouble now!

Yep! That's me. A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1705482731 thanks.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 27 Jul 2019, 6:47 pm

No worries mate, you're up in Sweden or somewhere similar but you come from somewhere else?

I remember you, it was mostly fabulous patinated trucks.

Shay.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sat 27 Jul 2019, 6:51 pm

dublin boy wrote:No worries mate, you're up in Sweden or somewhere similar but you come from somewhere else?

I remember you, it was mostly fabulous patinated trucks.

Shay.
. That's right Shay. A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 3887228019

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 27 Jul 2019, 6:53 pm

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1705482731
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Sun 28 Jul 2019, 6:08 am

Charles, those are fantastic build. While I'm not into Sci Fi, your workmanship is first class!
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:30 am

Thank you kindly. Appreciate it.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnag Sun 28 Jul 2019, 11:05 am

Hi Mr T,

WOW, I am both gobbed and smacked, these are truly beautiful pieces of art...

Awesome, awesome work Sir...

Andy...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sun 28 Jul 2019, 11:15 am

Humble thank you Andy. Glad you like them.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sun 28 Jul 2019, 7:14 pm

Show us some Trucks for Gawd's sake.

And go easy, you'll make us all just give up! lol
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sun 28 Jul 2019, 7:38 pm

dublin boy wrote:Show us some Trucks for Gawd's sake.

And go easy, you'll make us all just give up! lol

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 2704104872 I've posted some already about 3 days ago. Not much reply though.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sun 28 Jul 2019, 8:47 pm

baby, goes looking.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sun 28 Jul 2019, 8:51 pm

Haha!

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sun 28 Jul 2019, 9:02 pm

I'm not allowed to say f.eck anymore!
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Jul 2019, 11:02 pm

dublin boy wrote:I'm not allowed to say f.eck anymore!

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1792231099

Back to top Go down

Post by RetiredMike Mon 29 Jul 2019, 1:30 pm

A great collection of your artwork. The detailing and weathering is fantastic, not to mention your inventiveness.

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1705482731 A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1705482731
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Mon 29 Jul 2019, 1:43 pm

RetiredMike wrote:A great collection of your artwork.  The detailing and weathering is fantastic, not to mention your inventiveness.  

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1705482731 A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 1705482731

Thank you. I do appreciate it. A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! 3887228019

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Mon 29 Jul 2019, 3:18 pm

Never tire of looking at these, they are brilliant!
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Mon 29 Jul 2019, 3:45 pm

Thank you Gaz.

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by tiking Sun 25 Aug 2019, 8:28 pm

The Mantis - Anti-Gravity Bike:

Yes. It's another hover bike. I told you, I was in the anti-gravity mood. ;) Original kit bashing, using parts from the same kit and minor other parts to create this beast. The engines are electrical shells and many small bits and pieces ranging from bits from other kits. The bike used was the Tamiya Hayabusa 1/12 kit. Majority of the parts used on the bike were taken from the same kit. I just re-positioned them.

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_front-vi

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_profile-vi

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_slight_profile_rear-vi

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_slight_profile3-vi

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_rear-vi

---------------------------------------

I finally decided to add the energy-propulsion-lightening effect to the Mantis. I thought, this would give an extra edge. Unfortunately, I am not good with electronics otherwise it would have had an even better effect. It's not perfect, the way I would have liked it, but it does add to the effect.

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_propulsion_outlet-vi

A collection of all my AG (anti-gravity)/hover vehicles  - Another UPDATE!!!!! The_mantis_propulsion_outlet2-vi

Last edited by tiking on Mon 26 Aug 2019, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

tiking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next