Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heller ???

2 posters

Go down

Heller ??? Empty Heller ???

Post by kpnuts Sun 06 Dec 2015, 8:23 pm

Hi all I dont know much about Heller but does anyone think they will ever release another 1/8 car with the same detail level as the traction avant, I paid 147 quid for that but would happily pay 200 for a new one (I've never built a pocher kit) but this must rival them for detail and parts at a quarter of the price, it is an incredible kit. I am going to get another. Have something totally different in mind for that one. How could I/We entice them to do another, I could think of loads Rolls, Jag, Aston, Bentley Imagine a 1/8 Bentley 4.5 supercharged (the airfix kit updated) oh my god I'm dribbling.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Heller ??? Empty Re: Heller ???

Post by Guest Tue 08 Dec 2015, 4:39 pm

Heller ??? 1705482731 Good Thoughts. Is Heller still in business?

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Wed 09 Dec 2015, 12:46 pm

The way the hobby is going, I doubt if there's much outside of large Revell cars occasionally.  Tamiya has lg. scale interest in not much other than F-1.    As to Heller, check online model "hobby shops" for the line of what's around.  See if anything new is coming out in any scale from them, or if it's all just re-issues of old kits.  That should give a general idea of the situation.

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down