Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK

4 posters

Go down

Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK Empty Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:21 pm

Found these, there's a few different type of brush tip that i can find a use for just from looking at them

The most useful is the one that looks like a "liner brush" it's really good quality and holds its shape ... might have a go at pin-striping the pickup when the truck builds on.

The little metal tipped one is for applying dots apparently ... handy for dashboard detailing

Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK Sam_2858

Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK Sam_2859

Back to top Go down

Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK Empty Re: Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK

Post by Skid Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:03 pm

They look useful Colin, are they from Poundland?

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK Empty Re: Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:11 pm

Yes mate .... poundland it is.

You close to one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Fri 28 Aug 2015, 4:52 pm

Yup. Got one in Hexham about eight miles away. Just a question if it's big enough to stock them.

Skid
Skid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:07 pm

Let me know if it doesnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:19 pm

Cool. Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK 1705482731

Skid
Skid
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 5:46 pm

Good tip. I will look for these locally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnag Fri 28 Aug 2015, 6:03 pm

Hi Colin,

They look pretty cool, I tried some cheap ones off the e-bay thing but weren't very good, but these ones look tons better...

Just had a look at their website and found these buffer things and wondered if you have tried them out and if so what are they like...: - Nail Buffer Blocks 4 Pack

Andy...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 6:11 pm

Was going to try a pack of them but didn't pick any up .... will be going into town soon so i'll grab a pack and try them

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Sat 29 Aug 2015, 1:32 pm

Nice one Colin, i'm off shopping soon, see if I can grab me a pack or 2 Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK 3887228019
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 29 Aug 2015, 3:15 pm

I got an identical set, but haven't used them yet. For a quid you can't go wrong.

I've been using those nail buffer blocks for ages, they're great for a spot of wet sanding and even the roughest side is gentle on, say a painted bodyshell.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 29 Aug 2015, 3:19 pm

dublin boy wrote:I got an identical set, but haven't used them yet. For a quid you can't go wrong.

I've been using those nail buffer blocks for ages, they're great for a spot of wet sanding and even the roughest side is gentle on a painted bodyshell.
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 4:19 pm

If the buffers are that good I 'll grab some definitely ... cheers matey

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 29 Aug 2015, 6:46 pm

LOL, Bernadette always drags me through the pound shop when I'm in England, I don't mind so much now, and it's handy to have an actual woman with you so she can buy them so you don't get any strange looks! Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK 1792231099
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Aug 2015, 7:11 pm

Im an Englishman in Scotland ................... I'm used to strange looks no matter what i do Cheap "nailart" brushes from pound shops in UK 1792231099

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Sat 29 Aug 2015, 7:22 pm

It must be the st george's cross pattern on your kilt that give the game away.... LOL
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by A5h Sat 29 Aug 2015, 10:03 pm

Got some today, new poundland shop opened 2 minutes from my house.. Will test them out soon enough
A5h
A5h
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down