Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do...

3 posters

Go down

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... Empty Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do...

Post by Speed Racer 65 Wed 19 Aug 2015, 11:14 pm

So some of you know we moved from Kansas to Kentucky about two and half years ago.

We rented a house for the first year and a half and my stash, supplies and built cars all lived in the packing boxes.

We bought a house last year and I set my bench up right away and just this week I put up some shelves and set out my collection of hours at the bench.

I was pretty happy.

Tonight I was hanging a picture near the shelves and knocked one completely off the arms and to the floor.
The carnage is extensive but I put them together once, I can do it again...

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 20150816_010112_zpsc7le5din

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 20150816_010124_zps04hobuue

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 20150816_010142_zpsf7ea6fwj

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 20150816_010155_zpsd9t9puua

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 20150816_010221_zps2gbkj7ms
Speed Racer 65
Speed Racer 65
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... Empty Re: Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do...

Post by Speed Racer 65 Wed 19 Aug 2015, 11:15 pm

And then...

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 20150819_175239_zpsjqtwur3s
Speed Racer 65
Speed Racer 65
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... Empty Re: Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do...

Post by harron68 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:04 am

I'm so glad for you!  Having a nice place to work on and display your skills is rewarding.  Good luck.  I luv seeing the "rebuilds" you have there!

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Aug 2015, 12:05 am

What a shame. Looks like you have your work cut out for ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Thu 20 Aug 2015, 1:01 am

Hey that's a nice set up of shelves Mitch but I'm so soprry to see the carnage. You can get it back together though.

Lesson to be learned: FASTEN THE SHELVES TO THE BRACKETS!!!!  Setting up displays in the basement and now I have some rebuilding to do... 1792231099

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum