Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford has made 3-D printable files available

3 posters

Go down

Ford has made 3-D printable files available Empty Ford has made 3-D printable files available

Post by wisdonm Fri 12 Jun 2015, 2:09 pm

Want a 2016 Ford GT model? Check this out.

Ford 3-D store
wisdonm
wisdonm
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Ford has made 3-D printable files available Empty Re: Ford has made 3-D printable files available

Post by pete s Fri 12 Jun 2015, 4:06 pm

Interesting. We all knew this was coming at some point in the future. It doesn't say what the scale is though. By the dimensions, looks to be about 1/24.

Wonder how fine the resolution is on one of these. Almost want to buy one to see. And at $39 for a printed one, that is not too bad!
pete s
pete s
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Ford has made 3-D printable files available Empty Re: Ford has made 3-D printable files available

Post by Guest Fri 12 Jun 2015, 5:36 pm

The way I understand the 3D printing is you can pick the scale once you have the file you want to print. The only limit is the size of the printer. The 3D printer that Micro mark sells can print out a 1/16th scale body. or so I've been told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Fri 12 Jun 2015, 7:30 pm

Some great models there. I particularly like the P68 race car and the Ford Consul.

I wonder just what you get for the money though? Just the body? Full kit? I'd want to find out before parting with my brass.

The site is a bit lacking in information also there seems to be some sort of 'approval' required!!!

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum