Scale Model Building Website

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

From the shop of Gothic Kustomz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gothic Kustomz

PostSubject: From the shop of Gothic Kustomz   Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:42 am

OK, yea these, or well this style of set up will be for sale soon, for all you wide body luvers, and even those pro turing guys, and they look hot under a '66 Impala, I can do these, with any offset, deep dish or shallow, with any center you have, yes these are 23" but I can also do a combo, 19's with 23" rears, or 15"s, or 19's ????, or 23"s with your provided choice of wheel, unless you see something I already have, OH, an before I forget yes they/yours will be rechromed, and inspected for any flaws, no aluminum was harm'd in the making of these, why because I know not every builder, who likes to have kustom wheels can afford to have them with aluminum sleeves, and another good thing, they will fit your tire, with provided information from you, it will take about a week to a 2 week turn around, this is just an example, this is just the rear, the others are dechroming, did I mention using any wheel you have?

Back to top Go down
Gothic Kustomz

PostSubject: Re: From the shop of Gothic Kustomz   Wed 17 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

Ok the others already sold, so, here is the first of the second set, I will b using these on a '66 impala, OH! and I will say this again, there was no aluminum used in the making of these wheels, I can do any wheel using your wheels, and any size wheel, well 15" thru 23", deal also includes valve stem, of a color to match your paint, or close to it or black, off set them anyway u want, on any tire, cept donks, and they will b rechromed and inspected for flaws.

Oh, on a side note, can even widen any wheel, with the offset you want, includes rechroming, an valve stem, color of your choice. or black....

I used the above wheels as an example, I will post other wheels with different centers, I can even do your stock wheels into deep dish, with offset to your spec's, same deal, valve stem and chroming.

OH, forgot to mention, can also do dually's into single wide, ( known as super singles) with any offset, same deal includes chroming, and valve stem.

Back to top Go down
Gothic Kustomz

PostSubject: Re: From the shop of Gothic Kustomz   Thu 18 Apr 2013, 12:26 pm

Did some one say, hey how about some pro street steel wheel's, yea another, from the shop of Gothic Kustoms,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the shop of Gothic Kustomz   

Back to top Go down

From the shop of Gothic Kustomz
Page 1 of 1