Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popups on my screen

2 posters

Go down

Popups on my screen Empty Popups on my screen

Post by RetiredMike Mon 04 Nov 2019, 2:07 pm

There is a popup banner that keeps coming up every time I change views on this new webpage format.  It's really beinning to baby me off.

Is it just my computer?  Is there a way for you or me to get rid of this perpetual annoyance?  How about relocating it over the top of the screen or off to the side.
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Popups on my screen Empty Re: Popups on my screen

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2019, 2:34 pm

RetiredMike wrote:There is a popup banner that keeps coming up every time I change views on this new webpage format.  It's really beinning to baby me off.

Is it just my computer?  Is there a way for you or me to get rid of this perpetual annoyance?  How about relocating it over the top of the screen or off to the side.

Just so you are aware, the only change to the 'new format' was the skin, nothing elese was changed.

I understand it has something to do with Googles new add software. A couple other sites have been having a similair issue. I'll see if I can do anything in the admin side of things. I still only get the banner add.

Sorry your experiencing these annoying adds Mike.

Back to top Go down

Post by beowulf Tue 05 Nov 2019, 12:24 am

try installing AdBlockerPlus......ive not seen most adverts on t'internet for years
beowulf
beowulf
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum