Scale Model Building Culture Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faust
Faust

Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty   Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2019, 10:36 pm

The BRAT keeps on rolling! Well, not physically, since I haven’t done the wheels and tires yet, but it’s metaphorically well on its way!

One part of cars I really like is the interior, and while it’s simple, the old AMT Brat has some nice detailing. The texture of the carpet and the detail on the door panels and seats is great; it’s a bit too bad it isn’t going to be more visible! Still, I’ve had a good time building it, and I’m glad that I cut the bucket separate from the bed. Best move ever.

I’ve also got the paint on, and that meant it was time to look at the decals. Since this is an original BRAT, not the reissue, I don’t have that super-nice looking new sheet to work with. I had a scan of it, but that’s cheating, and I wanted to make the originals work. WOW… that’s quite a fight!

Check out the ups, downs ins and outs at the link below! Despite what it looks like, I think things are getting close!

https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/2019/07/31/brat-update-3-sit-down-dress-up-and-hold-on/

Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Brat-090
Back to top Go down
https://adamrehorn.wordpress.com/
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
GaryDainton

PostSubject: Re: Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty   Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2019, 9:50 am

Looks great, the dashboard is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Curtis
Admin
Curtis

PostSubject: Re: Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty   Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2019, 1:30 pm

The dash looks amazing Adam, nice work buddy. Looking forward to seeing how you get on with the decals.

Try new things, expand your knowledge.
Back to top Go down
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member
KatsZenJammer

PostSubject: Re: Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty   Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug 2019, 5:47 pm

That is a great interior! The detailing and subtle textures are just wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty   Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brat III: Inner and Outer Beauty
Page 1 of 1