Monte Carlo Convertible

Go down 
AuthorMessage
webby
Resident member
Resident member
webby

Monte Carlo Convertible Empty
PostSubject: Monte Carlo Convertible   Monte Carlo Convertible Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2018, 11:31 am

Brookfields  1995 Pacecar for the Brickyard 400. I didn't like the colours or the white wheels, so I decided to make a stock version. Which meant much filling and sanding on the roof were the Pacecar lights were. After a few attempts I gave up and warmed up the Dremel.

Voila! A convertible. I'm working on the top boot and rear interior sides ATM. Tamiya Mica Blue and Deck Tan.

Monte Carlo Convertible Img_4628
Back to top Go down
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member
KatsZenJammer

PostSubject: Re: Monte Carlo Convertible   Monte Carlo Convertible Icon_minitimeMon 24 Dec 2018, 6:24 pm

Lovely looking Monte. The modification to convertible looks like it worked a charm. Monte Carlo Convertible 1705482731
Back to top Go down
webby
Resident member
Resident member
webby

PostSubject: Re: Monte Carlo Convertible   Monte Carlo Convertible Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jan 2019, 7:27 am

Done and in the NMA section. This was an easy convertible kitbash, unlike the stalled '96 Impala SS or '69 GTO. Hardest part was the convertible boot. Not 100% happy with that aspect, but it will do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monte Carlo Convertible   Monte Carlo Convertible Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monte Carlo Convertible
Page 1 of 1