Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed...

3 posters

Go down

Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed... Empty Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed...

Post by disabled modeler Mon 12 Nov 2018, 11:37 am

Hi gents..! I just got a Johan 69 Cadillac Coupe Deville HT in a trade deal and need to find some parts it was damaged in shipping a bit....

Going to need to find...

glass...rear bumper..front suspension parts for her.

Appreciate any help brothers....thanks.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed... Empty Re: Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed...

Post by webby Mon 12 Nov 2018, 9:33 pm

All I can suggest is Ebay. There are vendors there who sell kit parts. I'm bidding on chromes for a kit at the moment.
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed... Empty Re: Johan 69 Cadillac HT parts needed...

Post by disabled modeler Tue 13 Nov 2018, 11:50 am

webby wrote:All I can suggest is Ebay. There are vendors there who sell kit parts. I'm bidding on chromes for a kit at the moment.

Thanks Webby for the information..sadly I cant afford to compete with the other bidders on there with my income...after bills there usually is nothing left or not much so I have to find someone with them that will do a trade or..??? I have to try to work on what my income lets me to at the time sadly. I hope you win yours brother.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dublin boy Tue 13 Nov 2018, 7:02 pm

Did those bumpers fit Mark?
dublin boy
dublin boy

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Wed 14 Nov 2018, 9:46 am

disabled modeler wrote:
webby wrote:All I can suggest is Ebay. There are vendors there who sell kit parts. I'm bidding on chromes for a kit at the moment.

Thanks Webby for the information..sadly I cant afford to compete with the other bidders on there with my income...after bills there usually is nothing left or not much so I have to find someone with them that will do a trade or..???   I have to try to work on what my income lets me to at the time sadly.  I hope you win yours brother.

I hear you. Some stuff goes for crazy money there. I missed out on the parts I wanted, perhaps a good thing since postage was crazy dear.
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Wed 14 Nov 2018, 11:54 am

dublin boy wrote:Did those bumpers fit Mark?

Shay brother.... Yes they fit the other one I need them for brother..thanks..! At least one of the 100 or so will have some of the parts it needs to get restored...LOL.. I have to find parts for them before my nerve damage gets too bad to be able to restore them as well...has me worried some. The Old 69 Cadillac was in good shape till the shippers got it to send to me sadly...now I have to find parts for it too.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down