Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is life such a sh$% for some people

3 posters

Go down

Why is life such a sh$% for some people  Empty Why is life such a sh$% for some people

Post by kpnuts Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:45 pm

Hi all to jump straight in. My missus broke her back 2 yrs ago, ok you all say she's lucky she can still walk (although she is always in pain) it's taken me 16 yrs to convince her to marry me (mainly due to how i looked after her after the incident) (11 augustis the lucky day)she is the kindest person you will ever meet and would give you her last penny or help in any way she can. Yesterday she was trying on a new t shirt she bought and the tag hit her in the eye, so what you may say but she was in agony I drove her to the Dr and it turns out she's scratched her cornea, the Dr gave her drops and they actually seem to make it worse. Why is it that a kind and caring person has to suffer for some stupid reason, I've broken bones (doing stupid things that benefited none) Pam only does kind things and always puts others before herself. We sit here telly off lights off as they hurt her eyes if they're on i get the sence she would scratch her eyes out they are so painful. I don't understand, I would willingly take the pain, and worse, what I don't understand is why Pam, she is kind has only ever been the same. I was not like that in my youth I hated bullies and went out of my way to deal with them, Pam has not a bad word for anyone and only sees the best in people why is it fate seems to only deal her the crap hand.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Why is life such a sh$% for some people  Empty Re: Why is life such a sh$% for some people

Post by harron68 Wed 20 Jun 2018, 10:13 pm

There is no clear answer as to why. instead, we each need to do what we can in our small ways to make life better for others. Take comfort in knowing you're one of the good people, and there are many others. Life sure is unfair when you know somebody going through hard times. We can but endure until good days return.

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Why is life such a sh$% for some people  Empty Re: Why is life such a sh$% for some people

Post by kpnuts Thu 21 Jun 2018, 8:29 pm

Thanks for that

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatsZenJammer Sat 23 Jun 2018, 6:36 pm

Sorry to hear about what's been going on. A bit of 'TV Philosophy' comes to mind - life isn't fair and that is a good thing because if life Was fair then everything bad that happens to us would be something deserved. The fact that life is unfair means that bad things happen that are most certainly Not deserved. The most we can do is push through them, knowing the bad things are not the result of anything we have done.

Don't know if this helps at all ... I try to use this thought as a mantra during my bad times.

KatsZenJammer
KatsZenJammer
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down