Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this is a long shot but.....

2 posters

Go down

I know this is a long shot but..... Empty I know this is a long shot but.....

Post by disabled modeler Tue 10 Jan 2017, 12:16 pm

Hi gents...! I know this is a long shot but i need to find some parts....

Johan 74 AMX snap kit/promo....glass,dashboard and steering wheel.

MPC 1/20th scale Ford 2wd van...all chassis parts,wheels and tires,wheel covers.

Revell Unimog truck...tires and wheels...got a kit that they were missing in.

I appreciate any help gents....thanks for looking. I know this is a long shot but..... 3887228019

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

I know this is a long shot but..... Empty Re: I know this is a long shot but.....

Post by GaryDainton Tue 10 Jan 2017, 2:13 pm

Worth contacting Revell if the kit is still in production. They are brilliant with replacement parts Mark.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

I know this is a long shot but..... Empty Re: I know this is a long shot but.....

Post by disabled modeler Tue 10 Jan 2017, 11:46 pm

GaryDainton wrote:Worth contacting Revell if the kit is still in production. They are brilliant with replacement parts Mark.

Gary...this is the older snowplow truck kit so..? Seems a shame not to build it its a pretty nice kit.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Wed 11 Jan 2017, 9:12 am

Check out the current Unimog, If the wheels are the same or similar enough for you, ask them for a set of those Mark. Ill take a look.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Wed 11 Jan 2017, 12:22 pm

GaryDainton wrote:Check out the current Unimog, If the wheels are the same or similar enough for you, ask them for a set of those Mark. Ill take a look.

Thanks Gary buddy.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Wed 11 Jan 2017, 1:06 pm

Can't find a current 1/24 Unimog kit at the moment (Revell), and the ones available are FAR to expensive to buy just for the wheels. An alternative would be to buy a set of wheels in 1/24th.
Take a look here and scroll down (quite far down) to the wheel sets. I can tell you that the stuff from these guys is absolutely superb. If you find a set that is a near match and postage from them is an issue, Ill get them and send them over no problem.
Happy hunting.

http://www.kitformservices.com/tq.html
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by disabled modeler Thu 12 Jan 2017, 1:03 pm

Gary buddy... the closest looking ones might be their TQ162 ones...? just do not know about the size much. PM me my friend.

disabled modeler
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down