Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zis-3 Gun Emplacement (Soviet Field Gun)

+2
Sam
john2308
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zis-3 Gun Emplacement (Soviet Field Gun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zis-3 Gun Emplacement (Soviet Field Gun)

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015, 3:04 am

Wow, Wow, Wow. Nice job Al.

Back to top Go down

Zis-3 Gun Emplacement (Soviet Field Gun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Zis-3 Gun Emplacement (Soviet Field Gun)

Post by Skid Thu 26 Nov 2015, 11:09 am

Thanks guys.

Thanks for the HU on the Testors Wet Look John, I think you told me about it once before. Can't find it over here and to get a 1oz bottle from the US is going to cost a minimum of GBP15.00. WAY OTT.

Searching for it did lead me to this however:.....

Zis-3 Gun Emplacement (Soviet Field Gun) - Page 2 _1210

..... which may even be the same stuff in different packaging. This one is only costing me £4.49. I'll let you know what I think of it once I've tried it.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GaryDainton Thu 26 Nov 2015, 11:34 am

Have you thought about Vallejo still water effect, you can colour it with a little paint and/or mix pigment into it for wet mud. Most likely give the same effect as the stuff you've got. It wouldn't surprise me, as you said, if they're not all the same stuff or chemically very similar.
GaryDainton
GaryDainton
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2