Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Norex model show

2 posters

Go down

The Norex model show Empty The Norex model show

Post by kpnuts Sat 24 Oct 2015, 11:11 am

Hi all these are the models I'm intending to take to the show, any advice on whether I should or should not take any, or should I take them all.
The Norex model show ZLl6Gtm
The Norex model show ZtSWQlZ
The Norex model show XOCWzXn
The Norex model show JXrwAap
The Norex model show DlagGT3
The Norex model show I75RZEb

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

The Norex model show Empty Re: The Norex model show

Post by harron68 Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:07 pm

Take as many as you're comfortable and able to manage.  If the show has enuf categories maybe choose one (or 2) for each one.  Your work IS outstanding so it's good for you to share your models and inspire other builders.  Finally, tho I don't like to mention it, how many you take depends also on how safe both the trip (smooth roads?) and model display security are.  When leaving the show, be sure not to leave anything behind.  Builders have left behind convertible tops, engine covers, etc.   Have fun!

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kpnuts Sat 24 Oct 2015, 3:12 pm

I don't know about outstanding but thank you, it sounds like you've been to a show before, this will be my first.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Oct 2015, 7:35 pm

I think you will do well with the selection you have. I have found that if you enter to many in the same class you are competing against yourself, so try to not flood a class with your entries, spread them out. You have good skills and my guess is you will do well at your first show.

Back to top Go down

Post by kpnuts Sun 25 Oct 2015, 5:47 pm

Hi all well I'm back from my first show (couldn't fit the warspite dio on the table so left it in the car) there was no judging at the show, which I am glad about as I felt embarrassed putting my rubbish on the table, compared to what was there mine looked like it was cobbled together by a monkey. I did buy a couple of goodies but will never take any of my c"+p to a show, and before you say I'm being too hard on myself, no one gave any of my models more than a cursory glance, all my stuff did was just pad the space on the tables out.

kpnuts
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down