Scale Model Building Website

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

Share | 

SABA / PSAMA Joint meeting 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zbuckster

PostSubject: SABA / PSAMA Joint meeting 2015   Sun 13 Sep 2015, 6:24 pm

SABA ( S.A.B.A.-NW (Scale Auto Builders Ass'n Northwest) and PSAMA (Puget Sound Auto Modelers Ass'n) had a joint club meeting yesterday. The meeting was held in Centrailia, Washington. Centrailia is half way between Portland and Seattle so it's a natural place for the clubs to meet. I don't belong to either club but was invited to attend. It was a great day hanging with fellow modelers and looking at their latest builds. I would gladly join either or both clubs but the logistics of living in Aberdeen and belonging to a club over 2 hours drive away.. just doesn't work for me. Some of the good news is that the Bob Paeth Classic is now a one day show and will be moved to the new World of Speed Museum in Wilsonville, Oregon. I think that will be a grand venue for the show. Now if they could put a show at the LeMay Museum in say November that would be perfect.

here is the slideshow link:

https://s1155.photobucket.com/user/Zbuckster/slideshow/kModel%20Car%20Shows/Joint%20Meeting/2015

Here is the regular album link:

https://s1155.photobucket.com/user/Zbuckster/library/kModel%20Car%20Shows/Joint%20Meeting/2015
Back to top Go down
http://s1155.beta.photobucket.com/
harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

PostSubject: Re: SABA / PSAMA Joint meeting 2015   Sun 13 Sep 2015, 9:52 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to get and post all the great fotos.  From mild to wild, fine models out there!
Back to top Go down
pete s
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

PostSubject: Re: SABA / PSAMA Joint meeting 2015   Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:00 am

Thanks for the photos Buck. Even though I live in the Portland area and go to the SABA show, I am not a member. I have even given a couple of seminars at their show too.

From what I have seen at the shows though, the guys who are active in the club just don't build the kind of models I am into. So I remain club-less. Maybe I should go to one of their monthly meetings to see what is up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SABA / PSAMA Joint meeting 2015   

Back to top Go down

SABA / PSAMA Joint meeting 2015
Page 1 of 1