Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on

+6
Skid
RetiredMike
webby
harron68
Brizio
modelmanRob
10 posters

Go down

Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on Empty Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on

Post by modelmanRob Fri 09 May 2014, 10:57 pm

Hello im Robbie I just found this board been a model builder for over 20 years off and on more in the last 10 years got my 1st kit when I was 6 if I Remember correctly it was the revell 57 nomad with opening doors and hood and truck it was molded in tan,Now lately last few years more into pickups and now some Rigs and my 1st ship ,now doing some rat rods lookin to chatting to some new friends
modelmanRob
modelmanRob

Back to top Go down

Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on Empty Re: Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on

Post by Guest Fri 09 May 2014, 11:00 pm

Welcome to Skid's place Robbie. Pull up a chair to the bench and share some of your work with us.

Back to top Go down

Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on Empty Re: Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on

Post by Brizio Fri 09 May 2014, 11:36 pm

Welcome!

Brizio
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 12:52 am

Welcome aboard Robbie. You picked a good group to hook up with. We'll be looking forward to seeing your work.

Back to top Go down

Post by harron68 Sat 10 May 2014, 1:48 am

Welcome from me too. I'm always glad to see more interest in these on lone clubs! I hope you'll share opinions, expertise and of course, fotos. Your story of starting young makes me smile, as I did the same, but with an airplane at age 5 or so.

harron68
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Sat 10 May 2014, 2:20 am

G'day Rob, & welcome to the forum. You'll find us a friendly bunch & get some red hot modelling tips too.

Nice Chevy II/Nova too.

Cheers,
Chris
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 9:28 am

Welcome to the forum Robbie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 11:04 am

Hello from me too.
It's good to get other peoples views and ideas on building,
I started way back in the 50's - and still building...on and off.
Welcome aboard!

Back to top Go down

Post by RetiredMike Sat 10 May 2014, 1:44 pm

Welcome to the group, Rob. Have a bit of fun with us.
RetiredMike
RetiredMike
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Sat 10 May 2014, 6:18 pm

Sorry for the late welcome Robbie, down with 'Man Flu' at the mo.

Enjoy the site and show us some of your work.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by coyote Sat 10 May 2014, 11:35 pm

Welcome Robbie! Which ship are you building?
coyote
coyote
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by john2308 Sun 11 May 2014, 3:15 am

Welcome Robbie  Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on 3887228019  We like to have fun and joke around some times so join right in on the party  Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on 4233681232 
john2308
john2308

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Mon 12 May 2014, 12:30 am

Welcome.
As an off the wall modeler, I like 'rat' rods, so, looking forward to your stuff.
 Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on 3331969777
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Mon 12 May 2014, 12:53 am

Ditto what everyone else said....other than Clays bit about rat rods.... Hello im new here and been building models over 20 years off and on 1792231099 
Sam
Sam
Resident member
Resident member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum