Skid's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build)

+2
pete s
BrentH
6 posters

Go down

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) Empty Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build)

Post by BrentH Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:14 am

So here it is guys. Thanks to all that followed along in the build up thread. https://skidsplace.forumotion.com/t1335-chevy-truck-with-russian-snowmobile-trailer

I am very pleased with the outcome. The customer is tickled pink. He will be taking pictures of his Russians distributor when he receives it as his Christmas present. I'll post pictures of that when I get them...

All loaded up and heading to their new home  001 

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9048_zps9e44e7bd

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9058_zps10ca2a9b

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9060_zps00045500

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9062_zpsec508887
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) Empty Re: Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build)

Post by BrentH Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:14 am

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9066_zps6c316868

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9065_zpsef76b1bd

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9064_zpscabc7535
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) Empty Re: Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build)

Post by BrentH Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:16 am

The truck I built for him previously. It had to come back so I could install a hitch on it.

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9070_zpsa9066c92

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9072_zps2df0b510

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9074_zps33ae1e00

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9069_zps56473716
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by BrentH Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:18 am

And my trailer... I pulled this off my shelf for the photo. It already has a trailer with a Harley Davidson on it, I'll build a truck for it later.

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9078_zps546857f8

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9079_zps8207c4ec

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_9077_zpse7c2c667
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by BrentH Sun 15 Dec 2013, 3:38 am

And I'll add the pictures I used to build this project...

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) Prestige2_zps03f39e8d

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) IMG_0210_zps3df4ba8c
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2013, 4:09 am

Man you hit a home run with this one. Great work. Your customer has to be tickled pink. The graphics on the trailer are a real winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by pete s Sun 15 Dec 2013, 4:17 am

Absolutely stunning!!! You should be real proud of these, they are awesome. I agree with Buck .... the customer should be extremely happy.

The wraps look good in the photos, and add great detail and graphics to the trailer and truck. I also like the display cases.

Great job Brent!
pete s
pete s
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnag Sun 15 Dec 2013, 11:43 am

Hi Brent,

I think he will be over the moon with this, it's absolutely stunning Sir...

As for your, he could use the Harley in the summer and have the snow mobiles in the winter...

Andy...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geezerman Sun 15 Dec 2013, 12:56 pm

Beautiful work, Brent !!!!!
Geezerman
Geezerman
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BrentH Sun 15 Dec 2013, 8:33 pm

Hey guys, thank you!! Andy the display case is big enough I could put both trailers in there with the  truck :-)
He has asked me to build one more for his brother/business partner. Kinda burnt out at the moment from doing them so quickly so told him I would get it too him but not to be in a hurry for it.
I think I did quite well on the builds. We bartered and I was paid with Superclamps and Superglides. I should be able to sell everything (it's easy stuff to sell) for $800.00. I figured I spent about 5 0-60 hours on these three and another 20 on the 4th trailer and $100.00 in supplies/kits etc. The case was a gift for me he said in appreciation of doing the job.

Last edited by BrentH on Sun 15 Dec 2013, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by Skid Sun 15 Dec 2013, 11:01 pm

Nice one Brent.  001 

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Success always demands a greater effort.” Winston Churchill

"Success is failure turned inside out"  Unknown
Skid
Skid
Admin

https://skidsplace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2013, 11:50 pm

What printer model did you us for the trailer decals? They look very crisp and clear. They look real cool on the carrier.

Back to top Go down

Post by BrentH Mon 16 Dec 2013, 12:18 am

They are automotive "wrap" type decals. They were made at a local decal company.
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by BrentH Thu 26 Dec 2013, 2:12 am

This was the email I was sent with a video and a picture of them getting their Christmas gift. I'm one happy guy.
Merry Christmas Brent,  It was a absolute Hit, They were speechless, he even started to get all chocked up and all, Again thanks for the amazing gift to give to our Russian friends.  Have a great one , Happy New Year as well to you and your family.

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) Rusiantrailergift_zps884fe238

Click on this picture for the video (WMA file)

Chevy truck with Russian snowmobile trailer (commission build) Th_Russiantriailerreaction_zps065d856f
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by webby Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:05 am

Brent. Stunning build. I'm not going near MOM if this bad boy is around!

Cheers,

Chris
webby
webby

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnag Thu 26 Dec 2013, 5:21 am

Hi Brent,

I think his and his families reaction was great and just goes to show what a great job you did...

Andy...

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain...
Johnag
Johnag

http://www.veterans-uk.info/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Dec 2013, 5:31 am

AWesome video. You should be very proud of it. The reaction is nice!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by pete s Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:36 pm

Brent, thanks for sharing this. You did an fabulous job on this, and it shows by their reaction. I am sure it will have a place of honor with them. Wonderful to see this.
pete s
pete s
Intermediate Member
Intermediate Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Dec 2013, 11:42 pm

Congratulations Brent on a great job and a very happy experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by BrentH Fri 27 Dec 2013, 2:07 pm

I'm so happy that first he sent me the picture and clip and secondly the reaction. I keep watching the clip over and over. I have never gotten a response like that before. It's a great feeling for sure.
BrentH
BrentH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down